Mewland Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mewland Forums

A place to chill, battle and trade.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
He is back
Elite 4 and Gym Leader Application Rules Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:39 pm by DeathDude
Hello,
That's right I'm back and I'm going to restore ML back to activity.
Mew-Land has been down for too long and it's time for someone to Save it.

Comments: 0
Rules and Bans
Elite 4 and Gym Leader Application Rules Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:02 pm by Mew72
The rules pertain to the site in whole.

1. Do not spam or fllood a website with our URL. I will see to it that you are banned.

2. No harrassment of any sort. I will and can ban with hesitation. This includes verbal, or cyber harrassment.

3. Do not criticize my ideas and incapabilities. I am one person running this place.

4. Posting inappropriate things will result in a ban. The time will be …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Elite 4 and Gym Leader Application Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mew72
Mewland Administrator
Mewland Administrator
Mew72

Elite 4 and Gym Leader Application Rules Empty
PostSubject: Elite 4 and Gym Leader Application Rules   Elite 4 and Gym Leader Application Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:30 pm

Are you trying out for a member of Mewland's Pokemon League? Here are some rules you should keep in mind.

Rules:
For a gym leader application, state your type, Gym Number and name. You have your own rules for your own battle. State your rules, for if you make the league, your rules will be evaluated for fairness. You can any type. and any tiers,excluding ubers, a tier in which the champion has access to only. While battling him, if the champoin decides to have an uber battle, you may have one. You may use any clauses you want and anything else i haven't listed. Tiers go from NFE-OU. For the exhibition battle, you will face me or Pokemama. If the battle is unfair, (Haxy) you will challenge the alternate guy. If you battle me, and i don't like it, you will challenge Pokemama, and vice-versa. The rules for exhibition battles are simple. The tier is OU, No OU Whoring(NO MORE THAN 4 OUs a Team!!) ubers, or hacks. Anyone can try for anything, so yeah... Good luck. Post here if you need more clarifications. BTW Elite 4 doesn't need a certain type. If you want, you may. A battle may be posted on Youtube, if you choose to.

Good Luck!!!

Elite 4 and Gym Leader Application Rules Tumblr_lw2tnqShzz1qd393so1_500

BTW: This is Mewland's banner Smile

Elite 4 and Gym Leader Application Rules 2mi58xs

Last edited by Mew72 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Incompleteness)
Back to top Go down
https://mewland.board-directory.net

Elite 4 and Gym Leader Application Rules
Page 1 of 1